Flexera App Portal Integration Assistance

e1g4
New Contributor

I am having a hard time with integrating Flexera App Portal which is managed by a separate entity within my org. There doesn't seem to be many helpful guides or documents on it. If anyone has a guide for the template settings that would be greatly appreciated.

When attempting to connect, we are getting the following error which I think has to do with the local jss account I created for it.

App Portal could not communicate with Casper API. Exception message: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized., Inner exception: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() at AirWatchRestServices.RESTHelper.IsURLAccessibleWithCertificateValidation(RESTConnectionProperties connectionProperties, String method), Stack trace: at AirWatchRestServices.RESTHelper.IsURLAccessibleWithCertificateValidation(RESTConnectionProperties connectionProperties, String method) at AppPortal.Business.Common.ConfigManager.IsCasperSettingsValid(String casperWebUrl, String userName, String password, String casperCategoryName, String casperPolicyTemplateName, String casperComputerGroupTemplateName, String& message) IsCasperSettingsValid 12/29/2016 3:28:31 PM 2 (0x0002)

2 REPLIES 2

tjdavis
New Contributor

Hello Efrain, Sorry to hear you are having a hard time connecting App Portal to Casper. Flexera has provided guidance on our online documentation, you can find information on entering Casper settings here: http://helpnet.flexerasoftware.com/appportal2016/default.htm#helplibrary/AP_Deployment_AirWatch_2.htm

Please let me know if this works for you or you need additional assistance.

goodinja
New Contributor

Was this ever solved. I am getting a similar error when attempting the connection from App Portal.