Generate report of signed config profile

Asifahmed
New Contributor III

Hello All,

I am going to renew the JSS Built-in CA certificate, I saw in JAMF site that the signed config profile might be affected, so I want to generate a report of signed configuration profiles in my JAMF cosnole before going to renew it. If needed I will re-push by re-creating/cloning those CPs, but how to generate a report of such signed CPs from JAMF console.

JSS built-in CA gets expired in 10 years so this is the foirst time I am going to do it. Your help will be appreciated!

1 REPLY 1

AJPinto
Honored Contributor II

Your ask is far easier said than done. You would need to run a script to check every single configuration profile on every device and grab the info you are wanting. I would not want to deploy something like this with a policy, as reporting would be miserable.

Jamf only needs a CA certificate if your TLS certificate is not valid. So long as your TLS Certificate uses modern expiry and other standards, I would consider dropping the CA certificate. If you are cloud hosted your TLS certificate should be fine. However, this is something I would open a ticket with Jamf over. If you are not comfortable and fluent with certificates, this can lead to a very bad time.