Having issue with Anyconnect 4.10.03104 with Compliance Module 4.3.2161.4343 giving a DNS Error

eargueta
New Contributor III

Here what I am seeing, Version Anyconnect 4.10.03104 with Compliance Module 4.3.2161.4343 giving me a DNS Error "The VPN client agent's DNS component experienced an unexpected error.  The VPN connection has been disconnected.  Please restart your computer or device, then try again." Now this versions supports Catalina 15.7 no problem but also notice Socket Filtering is greyed out. When I upgrade the Catalina 15.7 to Monterey 12.1 I get the DNS trying to connect. I also needed to allow Socket Filtering. Not sure if anyone been running to a similar issue? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Was working with Cisco but they were having a little hard of a time figuring out this problem as well. Figured Maybe someone from Jamf Nation Community have come across this issue. But, luckily with further testing this issue was resolved by installing a newer client 4.10.04071 and with Compliance Module 4.3.2161.4353. This worked on Catalina 15.7, Big Sur 11.6.2, and Monterey 12.1. This does not work with Beta Monterey 12.2 but, I am sure a solution will be in place before release. Thanks 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

user-dIrrpGXxza
Contributor

You should open a TAC case with Cisco rather than asking here. 🙂

Was working with Cisco but they were having a little hard of a time figuring out this problem as well. Figured Maybe someone from Jamf Nation Community have come across this issue. But, luckily with further testing this issue was resolved by installing a newer client 4.10.04071 and with Compliance Module 4.3.2161.4353. This worked on Catalina 15.7, Big Sur 11.6.2, and Monterey 12.1. This does not work with Beta Monterey 12.2 but, I am sure a solution will be in place before release. Thanks 

mhasman
Valued Contributor

Is there Apple M support in latest version of AnyConnect? separate packages for Intel and M?