Help Us Make Jamf Better In Your Environment!

kryptedjamf
New Contributor II

We've been hard at work to fill the Jamf Marketplace up with meaningful integrations to help automate tasks and make that whole MacAdmin gig easier for our customers.

Now that we've passed 200 items on the Marketplace, we're ready to ratchet up our efforts!

To help us best allocate resources, would you mind filling out this short survey to tell us more about what other tools you use in your environment:

http://survey.jamfsoftware.com/go?iv=2dfvfl58qejpk

Note: Don't see a question we should have asked? Feel free to just use those "Other" boxes to tell us about it. If there's a type of product we missed, etc we'd certainly love to know about it!

4 REPLIES 4

bpavlov
Honored Contributor

You should really offer a None option for some of those questions. And in some cases, I'd say even multiple choice might be appropriate (such as the first question regarding accessing files).

Also for the question: How do you remotely manage your Apple devices?
You have Other listed twice.
Also given the tools you mention there, I assume you really mean remote support (not actually manage).

dgreening
Valued Contributor II

Multiple choice would definitely be helpful!

scottb
Honored Contributor

Yeah, this survey isn't well done, sorry.
Will try again once it's built to reflect what most people would do - as mentioned above - multiple choice, etc.

mm2270
Legendary Contributor III

i agree with the multiple choice suggestion. For example, on the question of "How do you make packages" I can easily see many choosing 3 options, like "Composer" "AutoPkg" and "Packages" since there's no one way to do those. That's just one example question. There are definitely others that need the multiple choice touch too.