How do we escalate support cases?

tomt
Valued Contributor

Since Tuesday I am completely dead in the water for adding new packages and replicating from JCDS to my internal DPs. I did what I was supposed to and opened a ticket. After a few back and forth emails in the "have you restarted your computer range" it was supposed to be escalated to Engineering.

No communication at all since then. Is there a Jamf Ombudsman email address or anything that customers can reach out to?

4 REPLIES 4

AJPinto
Honored Contributor II

You can try to reach out to your account team and see if they can escalate, I did this some time back on a lack of response issue and had a reply within the hour. At this point its really a customer service issue, you are paying for a service you feel you are not getting so run with it. That and you could also call JAMF's 1800 number though the person on the phone probably wont have any better luck getting an engineer involved, their ticket queue is normally 2-3 days from when they get a ticket to when you hear back from my experiences.

tomt
Valued Contributor

Thanks @AJPinto, I included my account person in the some of the communications but she is out of the office. She is usually very responsive though. Jamf seems to have grown way too siloed since the "business guys" took over.

AJPinto
Honored Contributor II

Try forwarding the email chain to success@jamf.com and explain your situation, and explain that your rep is out.

tomt
Valued Contributor

Trying the online support chat right now. At least I'm talking to a person. :)