iKEv2 in JAMF pro

b00tmk
New Contributor

Hey, I noticed that due to profile configuration I don't have ikev2 vpn profile.. is it normal that I don't see it?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

matteo_bolognin
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

You should be able to display the payload switching the Config Profile to User-Level in Option > General > Level:

Screenshot 2023-08-17 at 10.36.50.png

View solution in original post

matteo_bolognin
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

I honestly wouldn't go the import way but rather create a new profile from scratch, uploading certs in the dedicated payload.
Less than ideal but there's some caveats when uploading an entire cert as an xml blob (when uploading non-signed profiles).

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

matteo_bolognin
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

You should be able to display the payload switching the Config Profile to User-Level in Option > General > Level:

Screenshot 2023-08-17 at 10.36.50.png

oh yes indeed - thank you! I have another question because I'm migrating from jamfcloud to pro and when importing my profile from ikev2, if I change to user level and then I'll save it .. the certificate info is removed from the config and if I assign even such a profile to the user, I have n / in pending and. Do you have an idea what the problem could be?

matteo_bolognin
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

I honestly wouldn't go the import way but rather create a new profile from scratch, uploading certs in the dedicated payload.
Less than ideal but there's some caveats when uploading an entire cert as an xml blob (when uploading non-signed profiles).