Imaging logs not being created?

wschwarz
New Contributor

I am new to Casper Imaging. I have successfully created an image and on July 12th successfully imaged a computer using Casper Imaging 8.64. I then modified and recompiled the image and have had mixed successes and failures since then however none of these are showing up in the imaging logs. This makes troubleshooting the failures difficult.

I am using the web portal (https://myserver.csd.loc:8443/autorunLogs.html) to attempt to view logs and the logs from July 12 are visible but none of the more recent attempts are. Also, in case it is important, my recent failures have been an apparent failure to create a login account on the new image and a failure to bind to a directory. Without logs or the ability to log in I am unable to troubleshoot further.

How can I re-enable the creation of these imaging logs? Is there a server side log that can be referenced to see why the logs are not being created, or are not visible?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

wschwarz
New Contributor

Solved.

In Casper Imaging if the option "Update data on JSS" is not checked no log is created.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

wschwarz
New Contributor

Solved.

In Casper Imaging if the option "Update data on JSS" is not checked no log is created.

GabeShack
Valued Contributor III

Is there a way to default this to be on?
(Edit) I'm actually not seeing this setting on Casper Imaging. Is it the auto run data?

Gabe Shackney
Princeton Public Schools

Gabe Shackney
Princeton Public Schools