iOS App Purchased in ASM, not showing up in Mobile Device Apps

OCCMacGuy
New Contributor

Hello Folks, A JAMF newb here so.... I have purchased several iOS apps and had them imported into JAMF Mobile Device Apps, all except for MS OneNote. I have over 1000 of them purchased in ASM (and they are listed) but they just won't show up in Mobile Device Apps. I have purchased several other apps prior and since then, no problems.... any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

OCCMacGuy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RLR
Valued Contributor

You can add it manually by going to the mobile device apps page and clicking the "+ New" button at the top right. Go through the wizard. Make sure the VPP tab has your licenses that you purchased. Otherwise you may have purchased MS OneNote for Mac maybe?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

RLR
Valued Contributor

You can add it manually by going to the mobile device apps page and clicking the "+ New" button at the top right. Go through the wizard. Make sure the VPP tab has your licenses that you purchased. Otherwise you may have purchased MS OneNote for Mac maybe?

jonathan_massey
New Contributor III

Do you have "Populate Purchased VPP Content" checked in the VPP account under Global Management? If that's not checked then they won't appear without manually adding the app.

OCCMacGuy
New Contributor

Thank you RLR!!!!! That did the trick. I really appreciate the assist! (by doing the former)