JAMF Admin app not authenticating

ItsMe_Sean
Contributor

Has anyone else recently been having any issues at all using the JAMF Admin app?

I've been trying to access it today (first time in since Oct 2021).

When it loads up, I punch in our Cloud URL, it pops up and asks for my login details which I enter, then it thinks and sends me back to the login screen for the app. I know my login details are correct, as I can authenticate to the Cloud instance with no issues using my account and the JAMF Cloud Admin account

URL being accessed - https://mycompany.jamfcloud.com:443/

Username / password - my company credentials, also tried our JAMF Cloud Admin account.

Using macOS Big Sur 11.6.3 & Monterey 12.2.1

I've tried on our internal network, on our unfiltered external network and via my own connection tethered to my phone.

Last time I recall accessing it was back in October 2021, where I had no issues.

JAMF apps are a fresh download, so it matches our Cloud instance version. Also tried downloading 1 version previous and it doesn't work either.

3 REPLIES 3

ItsMe_Sean
Contributor

Looks like we may have found our issue internally.

I've escalated to our Networks team who need to sort out our system since they made some changes late last year.

tjhall
Contributor III

LDAP related I presume?

Nope. We recently moved our organization behind a layer of extra network security, so the new routing/NAT has been messing with my incoming connections back from JAMF Cloud via the Admin app.