Jamf Configuration Profile Full Disk Access and Systrack

Siddhi
New Contributor III

Hi All,

I have created PPPC Utility as suggested in Systrack Documentation for giving Full Access to Disk.
However, after pushing the configuration profile to the device I am see that the settings in the Security and Privacy - Full Disk Access - Isiagentd has not changed. 

Anyone can help me on how can I enable teh full disk access or what is missing in PPPC settings.
Thanks

recommended setting by Systrack - Enterprise Deployment Through MDM (lakesidesoftware.com)
Attaching screenshots from JAMF and device 

Screenshot 2023-11-23 at 18.20.49.png

Screenshot 2023-11-23 at 20.47.40.png

Screenshot 2023-11-23 at 20.47.22.png

5 REPLIES 5

karthikeyan_mac
Valued Contributor

Few PPPC settings set by an MDM/configuration profile may not display here, especially full disk access.

You can refer this post for more information.

Thanks

Hey, I understood that it won't reflect but then how can I enable the setting in privacy section for all devices?
or how can I check if it has full disk access after pushing the PPPC settings.

@Siddhi You can refer this post. This has a reply for your query. 

Software might give a warning/error if it does not have necessary disk access.

Thanks.

karthikeyan_mac
Valued Contributor

@Siddhi You can refer this post. This has a reply for your query. 

Software might give a warning/error if it does not have necessary disk access.

Thanks.

sk25
Contributor

This appears to be correct. What you're seeing is that the on/off switch for full disc access isn't turned on. I've noticed that several of my agents for whom I made profiles granting them full disc access have the on/off switch toggled off, despite the fact that I know the agents have full disc access. I generated the code necessary using Jamf's PPPC programme.