Jamf Connect Configuration 1.3.0: You can now save Jamf Connect configuration profiles in property list (.plist) file format. File format can be selected via the Setup Assistant or by navigating to File > Save after using advanced setup.
Jamf Connect Login 1.5.2:
• [PI-007465] Fixed an issue that, after using Google Cloud ID to create a local user account, prevented users from logging in after their first log out.
• [PI-007220] Fixed an issue that, when Kerberos authentication was enabled, Kerberos tickets were not automatically obtained on initial log in if a keychain item for Jamf Connect Verify did not exist.
• [PI-007254] Fixed an issue that, when integrated with Okta, caused logins to sometimes fail when user migration was enabled with a one-time password (OTP) MFA method.
• [PI-007466] Fixed an issue that caused the Username and Password fields to be disabled when integrated with Okta and attempting to log in for the first time after setting up multi-factor authentication.
• Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the login window for Okta users to become unresponsive while updating the local account password to match a recent Okta password change.
For more information, including release notes, please see the Jamf Connect Administrator Guide.