Jamf on Catalina - Throws Prompt to allow

jerdill
New Contributor III

Hello Fellow Mac Admins,

I'm doing some testing with Catalina before we deploy it to our environment. We are not yet Using DEP so we have to manually enroll devices at the moment. I used Recon to build a enrollment.pkg file that we can run. I have been testing with a test mac and after installing JAMF I get these popups.
2833ea0c6592410ca6df434d30746a78

I also manually approved the MDM profile so the privacy policy config profile would apply. I have a profile in that set to allow "full hard disk access" to Terminal and the Jamf Binaries. Is there anything else I can do to prevent these popups from coming up? I just updated to Jamf 10.16.1 as well to rule out compatibility issues.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

martin_klein
New Contributor

I haven't found a means yet to do this programmatically but, refer to this https://www.howtogeek.com/443611/how-macos-catalinas-new-security-features-work/ as it outlines the changes that are causing this behavior in Catalina.

Hugonaut
Valued Contributor II

if your mdm is approved, the config profiles should take care of this, you may need to go back to the drawing board with pppc & create a new configuration profile to allow this

Virtual MacAdmins Monthly Meetup - First Friday, Every Month