Jamf Patch Catalog down?

raymondap
Contributor

Is anyone else having issues today? I'm getting "A connection error occurred while attempting to download software titles from this source." and https://jamf-patch.jamfcloud.com/v1/ gives a 504 Gateway Time-out.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

msonntag
Contributor
Contributor

Hey all,

Jamf Pro’s patch management servers are currently unavailable to Jamf Cloud customers due to an issue with Amazon Web Services (AWS). This may temporarily impact the ability to push patch updates and add new patch titles within Jamf Pro. We apologize for this inconvenience and we are working with AWS to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.

If you have questions, please contact success@jamf.com for assistance.

The Jamf Team

View solution in original post

msonntag
Contributor
Contributor

To close the loop on this,
Our service provider has notified us that this issue has been resolved and all services that were impaired have been brought online. If you experience additional issues, please contact support@jamf.com for assistance.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

andrew_nicholas
Valued Contributor

Having the same error when trying to access the Jamf Account page.

Good to know not just us. If I had to guess, I'd bet it's related to the AWS-east outage.

sfaeder
New Contributor III

I wish Jamf would respond on this.  Their silence is very disappointing!

msonntag
Contributor
Contributor

Hey all,

Jamf Pro’s patch management servers are currently unavailable to Jamf Cloud customers due to an issue with Amazon Web Services (AWS). This may temporarily impact the ability to push patch updates and add new patch titles within Jamf Pro. We apologize for this inconvenience and we are working with AWS to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.

If you have questions, please contact success@jamf.com for assistance.

The Jamf Team

Me again!
Our service provider is seeing significant service availability improvements. We are seeing improvements for Jamf specific services as well. The issue hasn't been fully resolved, but failure rates have improved. If you have questions, please contact success@jamf.com for assistance.

msonntag
Contributor
Contributor

To close the loop on this,
Our service provider has notified us that this issue has been resolved and all services that were impaired have been brought online. If you experience additional issues, please contact support@jamf.com for assistance.