Jamf Pro 10.19 - Cloud Upgrade Schedule

Garrett_Denney
New Contributor III

Hi Jamf Nation,

We're excited to announce that Jamf Pro 10.19 is now available!

With today's release, you are now able to try the enhancements to Google Secure LDAP, new support for Microsoft Azure SSO, the ability to use your own distribution point for Enrollment Packages, and more.

Read the full release notes here.

Garrett

Cloud Upgrade Schedule
Your Jamf Pro server, including any free sandbox environments, will be updated to Jamf Pro 10.19 based on your hosted data region:

Hosted Region Begins Ends
ap-southeast-2 Feb 21 at 1400 UTC Feb 21 at 2200 UTC
ap-northeast-1 Feb 21 at 1500 UTC Feb 21 at 2100 UTC
eu-central-1 Feb 21 at 2300 UTC Feb 22 at 0900 UTC
eu-west-2 Feb 22 at 0000 UTC Feb 22 at 0200 UTC
us-east-1 Feb 22 at 0600 UTC Feb 22 at 1900 UTC
us-east-1 sandbox Feb 22 at 0100 UTC Feb 22 at 1000 UTC
us-west-2 Feb 22 at 0800 UTC Feb 22 at 1000 UTC

Next Steps
Need assistance identifying the Hosted Data Region of your Jamf Cloud instance? Check out this guide to find out how.

If you want to be alerted when your upgrade kicks off, subscribe to updates here.

For information on what’s new in Jamf Pro 10.19, please review the release notes.

Thank you for being a part of the Jamf Nation!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hdsreid
Contributor III

what portion of azure SSO is new? i thought that had been supported for jamf pro server

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

hdsreid
Contributor III

what portion of azure SSO is new? i thought that had been supported for jamf pro server

Garrett_Denney
New Contributor III

Great question, @hdsreid. This version includes new support for Azure SSO natively in the Jamf Pro user interface. It effectively streamlines the setup process for Azure SSO, showing only the menu items applicable to that tool. You will see this new option in Settings > System Settings > Single Sign-On.

You can also check out the release notes for a bit more detail: https://docs.jamf.com/10.19.0/jamf-pro/release-notes/What's_New.html

kevin_v
Contributor

After reviewing the JIM Installation guide, I'm not seeing any system requirements notices with Jamf Pro 10.18 or prior versions.

Is it advisable to upgrade the JIM server prior to 10.19?

robert_giffin
New Contributor

7:20 PM UTC. Have been notified that the maintenance has been completed. Still getting a 404 from Apache Tomcat and cannot ping my URL...
ed14b10193aa42e1b19a52a427656b99

markraju
New Contributor

Feb 22, 19:30 UTC. Service still not available. Reached out to support. solution offered was to move to dedicated jamf cloud instance!!!! what!! ?

lvoet
New Contributor

Site still not up for us-east1 and it's well past the maint window.
Opened a ticket and they simply refereed me to this thread.

mark_ollila
New Contributor

A portion of our US customers had their maintenance window run long by a maximum of 3 hours this past weekend. This was only in the United States, and a majority of our customers were back online by the time the scheduled maintenance window was completed. We apologize to those that were impacted and would encourage customers to subscribe to updates that are shared here: https://status.jamf.com

shake_shack
New Contributor

Our Custom in House App is not installing on New iPads after the 10.19 upgrade. It does not matter if the iPad is on iOS 12.x or 13.x. we keep getting the message "Unable to install" Name of App.ipa" Please try again later". Let me know if this is a know issue and what we may need to change. We are on Jamf cloud with the app hosted in Jamf