Jamf Pro 10.32.0 Beta is Now Available!

ianhansen
Community Manager
Community Manager

We’re excited to announce the Jamf Pro 10.32 Beta!

This is our WWDC compatible version of Jamf Pro and contains a lot of exciting new features and fixes including new keys, restrictions and commands. This version also gives admins the option for more granular macOS updates. Please check out the release notes for more details. 

How to join the beta :
We’ve also made some changes to the Beta enrollment process with our new Jamf Nation platform. Please enroll in the Beta Program under Product Feedback at account.jamf.com. Once you’re enrolled you’ll see a link to the Beta Forum. There will be a short delay while you’re granted access. If you have any questions please email beta@jamf.comAs always, the beta program is operated under non-disclosure, so please do not share any information regarding your testing on any public forum, including the non-beta sections of Jamf Nation. Use the Jamf Nation beta discussion area or contact Jamf via beta@jamf.com with any questions regarding the beta.
Thank you to all those who participate in the program!
Jamf

16 REPLIES 16

timdambrosio
Contributor

@ianhansen can you enable the forum posts within the 10.32 beta?  There's no option to add posts at the moment.

ianhansen
Community Manager
Community Manager

@timdambrosio Thanks for your post and feedback. I just sent you an invitation to the new Beta Forum. Please check your mail in Jamf Nation and click in the Join Forum link toward the bottom of the invitation. If you have any questions email beta@jamf.com we'd be happy to help.

mikem022919xx
New Contributor

Thank you for the prompt enrollment. Will a link to the download location be sent? 

The new site is a bit overwhelming and the common locations I use seem hidden.

Thank you.

Mike

ianhansen
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mikem022919xx thanks for your question. If you navigate to account.jamf.com and select go to the Beta Programs in Product Feedback you can find a drop down for the different installers on the left side.  There's also a link to the Beta Forum on Jamf Nation on the right side. If you can give me a little more detail on what other locations you're looking for I'd be happy to help.

alv2015591
New Contributor III

I was told to post my questions about the feature capabilities here. 

1. Will we be able to schedule Mac OS Updates on M1's after this Jamf Update? If so how granular will the controls be? 

example: Can we force the update download on Monday and then force the update installation on Tuesday Morning between 5am - 7AM?

2. When will we ever get back the ability to Mass Update IOS. The current workflow has such limitations ( 200 -300 at a time). When you have almost 2000 iPads that is not a model that breed good results

@alv2015591 Thanks for your questions. When you get a chance please go to account.jamf.com and enroll in the 10.32 Beta. I'll send you an invitation to the forum. that's going to be the best place to post feedback. We'll get your questions answered there. 

alv2015591
New Contributor III

IAN - The old methods to perform this action has changed. Do you want me to email my success team to accomplish this?

@alv2015591 Thanks for your reply. If you navigate to account.jamf.com and select the Product Feedback tab on the left you'll be able to select and enroll in the 10.32 Beta. Once you're enrolled I'll send you an invitation to the Beta Forum on Jamf Nation.  You can access the Invitation in Jamf Nation under your Inbox icon. Please let me know if you'd like further assistance. I'll keep an eye out for your enrollment. 

Hello,

With all the site redesign, locating the basic items have become quite frustrating. Can the general locations such as download and support ticket request be placed at top of pages. The site seems to be more of a social media location for Jamf users and less useful as a support site for administrators.

Thank you.

--
Mike McCallum
Apple Service Engineer
Medical College of Wisconsin
414.955.7372 | mmccallu@mcw.edu
414.651.1511 | Mobile

Musicmaker
Contributor

Read today that the Jamf Pro Update to 10.31.0 this weekend for our cloud instance has been canceled due to some issues. "It could impact certain Jamf Pro configurations".  Anyone already running 10.31 on-premise?

L-plateAdmin
Contributor

yeah forum still seems closed, not even the new 10.32 features are up yet, assume there is a delay with the beta @ianhansen ?

ianhansen
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mikem022919xx @L-plateAdmin Thanks for your posts. You can find the Beta enrollment along with the downloads, Release Notes, and  Cloud instance options at account.jamf.com under the Product Feedback tab on the left hand side. There's also a link to the Beta Forum on Jamf Nation there. Please let me know if this helps and if you have any further questions. We'd be happy to help with anything you need.

L-plateAdmin
Contributor

appreciate your help here @ianhansen , i can and have followed the my account link to the beta forums but i just get the yellow banner saying 'no post to display' ... i would assume by now there would be the normal video/release notes?

ianhansen
Community Manager
Community Manager

@L-plateAdmin Thanks for the update. I see your enrollment on my end. If you navigate to your Inbox next to your Profile icon in the top left of Jamf Nation you should see an invitation to the Beta Forum. Please let me know if this helps. 

L-plateAdmin
Contributor

thanks, thats worked!

ianhansen
Community Manager
Community Manager

@L-plateAdmin Great to hear!