Jamf Pro 10.9 - Cloud Upgrade Schedule

Garrett_Denney
New Contributor III

Good morning, Jamf Nation,

We're excited to launch the latest version of the Jamf Pro 10 series - Jamf Pro 10.9 - today. Details about the release and a cloud upgrade schedule are below.

My inbox is always open. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Garrett

Your Jamf Pro Server, including any free sandbox environments, will be updated to Jamf Pro version 10.9 based on your hosted data region:

Upgrade Schedule by Hosted Data Region
ap-southeast-2 Jan 4 at 1300 UTC Jan 4 at 2100 UTC
ap-northeast-1 Jan 4 at 1500 UTC Jan 4 at 2300 UTC
eu-central-1 Jan 4 at 2300 UTC Jan 5 at 0700 UTC
us-east-1 Jan 5 at 0500 UTC Jan 5 at 2100 UTC
us-east-1 sandbox Jan 5 at 0100 UTC Jan 5 at 0900 UTC

Need assistance identifying the Hosted Data Region of your Jamf Cloud instance? Check out this guide to find out how.

Want to receive an alert when your Hosted Data Region is being updated? Subscribe to updates here.

If you would like to upgrade earlier, please contact your account representative, Jamf Support, at [success@jamf.com](mailto:success@jamf.com) and provide a preferred time during your normal business hours for the upgrade; we will do our best to accommodate. You should plan for 24-48 hours notice when requesting. New versions of the Jamf Pro apps are available for download on Jamf Nation in the "My Assets" section.

For more information on what’s new in Jamf Pro 10.9, please review the release notes.

3 REPLIES 3

alekseys
New Contributor

Hi Garrett,
after Jamf Pro was updated we have an issue with all admins users lack of permissions and lack of functionality like i can't see now a static groups at all.

Garrett_Denney
New Contributor III

Hi alekseys,

Sorry for missing this comment. Did you find a resolution here? Let me know if you're still having trouble.

Garrett

alekseys
New Contributor

there were some issues on my instance of Jamf Cloud with all admin users and it was resolved by Jamf support engineers.
apparently there were some issues with DB after upgrade to 10.9. for now it was resolved and working ok.