Jamf Pro 10 beta 2 now available!

bethk
Community Manager
Community Manager

Beta 2 fixes several bugs and improves the overall stability and reliability.

Jamf Pro 10 brings a whole new experience with an improved interface, patch policies, and an entirely brand new Self Service. Start testing beta 2 today to take advantage of all the great new features in Jamf Pro 10.

If you would like to participate in the beta program, please enroll at the beta homepage on Jamf Nation under My Assets. After enrollment, please reference our Beta Release Notes for a complete listing of what is included in the beta build. Remember, this is a beta release. We strongly encourage that you not install this software in a production environment.

As always, the beta program is operated under non-disclosure, so please do not share any information regarding your testing in any public forum including the non-beta sections of Jamf Nation. Use the Jamf Nation Beta forums or contact Jamf with any questions regarding the beta.

Thank you to all those who participate in the program.

5 REPLIES 5

donmontalvo
Esteemed Contributor III

d1fa98d5f56f4cb98aa024523e636e08

--
https://donmontalvo.com

martin
Contributor III
Contributor III

I would encourage Jamf Nation users to participate in the Jamf Pro 10 beta program. In order to benefit from a stable and complete product your feedback is needed! Jamf Pro 10 requires a lot of testing.

kerouak
Valued Contributor

Do I need to re enroll if I've been using Beta 10.0...??

canopimp
New Contributor III

I was wondering the same thing. How do i get my Beta Cloud instance updated to the new Beta 2?

scafide
Community Manager
Community Manager

Cloud instances of Beta 1 were automatically upgraded to Beta 2 - if that's not the case for you, please let us know!