Jamf Pro 10 beta 3 now available!

scafide
Community Manager
Community Manager

Beta 3 fixes several bugs, incorporates user feedback, and improves overall stability and reliability.

Jamf Pro 10 brings a whole new experience with an improved interface, patch policies, and an entirely brand new Self Service. Upgrade to beta 3 and continue testing all the great new features. Existing beta cloud instances should be upgraded within 24 hours.

If you're not part of the beta program already and would like to participate, please enroll at the beta homepage on Jamf Nation under My Assets. After enrollment, please reference our Beta Release Notes for a complete listing of what is included in the beta build. Remember, this is a beta release. We strongly encourage that you not install this software in a production environment.

As always, the beta program is operated under non-disclosure, so please do not share any information regarding your testing in any public forum including the non-beta sections of Jamf Nation. Use the Jamf Nation Beta forums or contact Jamf with any questions regarding the beta.

Thank you to all those who participate in the program!

7 REPLIES 7

dan-snelson
Valued Contributor II

@scafide Shine on, you crazy diamond!

wilson_sellaya
New Contributor

hi i would like to be part of the beta program

scafide
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @wilson.sellaya!

Please follow the directions above to enroll in the beta program.

Thank you!

andy_granger
New Contributor III

Beta 2 could not be installed as a simple update over beta 1. Will beta 3 install as a simple update, or do I have to delete the /usr/local/jss/tomcat/webapps/ROOT.war file again?

Brad_G
Contributor II

I was able to lay down b3 over top of b2 without any issues. This was on a Windows VM.

Jakov
New Contributor III

No problem installing b3 over b2 on my macOS (10.13) Server (5.4)

kerouak
Valued Contributor

It's as if you read my mind.... :-)

We had students netbooting and autorun imaging kicking in...

Problem Solved!!!!!

Many thanks

:-)160f544ac91841d9a3c339d990d8b3b1