Jamf Pro interface - Language bug

PierreHenriF
New Contributor

Hi there !

Currently got a frustrating bug in Jamf Pro as it happens as soon as I log off (manually or via auto logout).

I'm used to the interface in english but since the version 11 of Jamf and the new interface with translations, it keeps ignoring my setting to keep the interface in english and shows me french as soon as I login.
Computer language is french, Chrome is used and empty cache/private navigation/Firefox got same issue.
Timezone in Paris/Monaco does not change anything.

How to reproduce:

On top right corner lick on Account Settings when logged/Language & Region/ set language to english, save and logout.
When I log back interface is back in french even if setting is still in english.

Workaround:

Set langage to french (but anything should work I think), save, set it back to english, save, interface back in english until next logout.

Hope it can be fixed soon !

Jamf Pro - Langage Bug.png

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

talkingmoose

Have you tested this with the recent Jamf Pro 11.4 release? I see this in the release notes:

• [PI115239] The Jamf Pro interface no longer reverts to displaying in the browser language regardless of the configured language settings.

View solution in original post

sdagley
Esteemed Contributor II

@PierreHenriF It sounds like you're experiencing PI115239 which is listed as fixed in Jamf Pro 11.4.0: "The Jamf Pro interface no longer reverts to displaying in the browser language regardless of the configured language settings"

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

talkingmoose

Have you tested this with the recent Jamf Pro 11.4 release? I see this in the release notes:

• [PI115239] The Jamf Pro interface no longer reverts to displaying in the browser language regardless of the configured language settings.

sdagley
Esteemed Contributor II

@PierreHenriF It sounds like you're experiencing PI115239 which is listed as fixed in Jamf Pro 11.4.0: "The Jamf Pro interface no longer reverts to displaying in the browser language regardless of the configured language settings"

PierreHenriF
New Contributor

Thanks for your fast answer guys, you are right !

I read the New Features and Enhancements part from the patch note but not the Resolved Issues, my bad.

My instance is still not in 11.4.0, that's why i'm still experiencing it.
I will manually trigger the update.

Thanks again !