Jamf Pro Subsription

BookMac
Contributor

Hi folks,

i see the following in our jamf pro account under products - Pro.

BookMac_0-1650533523135.png

I'm not sure what to do. I get on 25.04. a new activation code that I have to renew in my jamf pro instance? and what happens if I don't do this directly on April 25th ?

Cheers and ty

5 REPLIES 5

DBrowning
Valued Contributor II

I'd suggest reaching out to your account team.  They should have already been in contact with you around the renewal.

Screen Shot 2022-04-21 at 07.10.00.png

AJPinto
Honored Contributor II

I second @DBrowning, get with your account team. This is literally what they are for. I'd also check with whoever handles your licenses and see if a PR or with any luck a PO has already been submitted and you are just out of the loop. JAMF will give you a new product ID once they have the money.

However, it is really strange your account team has not been trying to reach out to you or someone at your company. Our team is normally in touch with me 2-3 months before renewal specifically for renewal. 

mm2270
Legendary Contributor III

Agree with the above comments. The Jamf renewal team is usually early in reaching out about doing a renewal and true up if needed. Sometimes annoyingly early, but better that than late I guess. I'm guessing someone on your team has been contacted about this and maybe you just weren't made aware.

BookMac
Contributor

thanks for your support. today i saw a new renewal date with a new activation key which i updated in jamf pro under activation code. this was my first time that i've updated our subscription so i was not really sure how it works. next week we must update the push certificate and the 2 tokens for the first time. hopefully we will then know how things will go for the next year.

AJPinto
Honored Contributor II

Woot, glad to hear you got there in the end. The certs and tokens are not too bad, just follow the popups in JAMF. Some of those things are specific to a specific email address, so make sure you log in to get the cert/token with the correct email address. Not going to say I learned this the hardware with the VPP stuff.