Jamf remove

elquipe809
New Contributor II

Hi I bought an used MacBook Pro and it has a " Manulife corporation self configuration program" I have used Sudo RemoveFramework ok it works but if I click to software update I fail because of the " lost connection with the corporation" I want to have my computer like new!! with no Enrollment program I have tried clean installation of Mojave and didn't work help please this is driving me crazy

7 REPLIES 7

SCADtom
New Contributor III

Did you do erase the drive before doing the clean install? If not, configurations, apps, etc. from the Manulife management will still be on the drive.

MacSysAdmin
Contributor

@elquipe809 please let me know how I can reach you. I think I can help.

hjcao
Contributor

You should contact that company and have them remove the machine from their DEP and prestage enrollment. If purchased from a legit source, they should have no problem doing this.

elquipe809
New Contributor II

@MacSysAdmin hey my email is andresogando10@gmail.com you can reach me there. look i will show to the community how i have my jamf profiles right now and i want to fully remove all of that i can't update my laptop because of that. f9d4b602ffaf4673975b002d4b203cfc

hafizulla_chitt
New Contributor III

@elquipe809 Follow below steps:

1.Use URL enrolment once you install MDM profile, immediately remove MDM profile from system preferences- MDM- by clicking '-' or terminal - sudo jamf removemdmprofile.
2. On JSS server, delete MDM profile from management tab for that Mac.
3. On Mac - terminal - sudo jamf remove framework.
4. On JSS Server - delete Mac record, that should resole the issue.

elquipe809
New Contributor II

@hafizulla.chittoor i already did that but nothing works!! :(

hafizulla_chitt
New Contributor III

@elquipe809 Do you still see MDM profiles on Mac ? is there way to connect you?