JAMFAAD-Intune-Machines dropping out

NOLA2ATX78
New Contributor II

Scratching my head here. We started Intune enrollment. We are NoMad machines non-AD bound. We successfully enrolled all of our machines. We are no encountering PW changes and our machines are falling out of enrollment. Ran the following command : /usr/local/jamf/bin/jamfAAD gatherAADInfo -enable-cache-read Got the following response: No AAD ID found for macOS user account. Seems like the device ID is no longer valid when our passwords are changing. Also properly applied the JAMF config profile as suggested to silence the connection requests. Anyone encounter this?

4 REPLIES 4

ooftee
New Contributor III

I'm having a similar issue yes, not sure what's going on here.

Samstar777
Contributor II

Can you confirm if the device entry still exists in Intune ? Also do share the status screenshot from Company Portal app

hedenstam
New Contributor III

We have experienced problems with machines loosing compliance even without any obvious reason from day one when this feature was introduced (2017). In many occasions the re-registration to Intune only results to multiple machine objects in Azure. Solution is to remove all machine objects in Azure and then register the Machine back to Intune/Azure. Very painful process.

NOLA2ATX78
New Contributor II

I have gotten a response from JAMF support saying to remove them out of the JAMF profile that silences the re-registration messages that happen when they have latencey, sudden VPN, or internet termination and run the command: /usr/local/jamf/bin/jamfAAD -verbose gatherAADInfo -disable-cache-read. But this seems like a workaround to a fix that breaks something else. :(