JMFCommons.JamfKeychain.JamfKeychainSecurityError.failedToReadJmfKeychainPassword

cnixon14
New Contributor III

I am trying to troubleshoot some problems I am having with a few of my machines. 

I keep seeing this error in the log files and am not sure exactly what it means

JMFCommons.JamfKeychain.JamfKeychainSecurityError.failedToReadJmfKeychainPassword

is what I keep seeing and I believe it is the root of all the other errors I am seeing. 

Can anyone shed some light on what causes this problem and how I can fix it. Thank you in advance

5 REPLIES 5

cnixon14
New Contributor III

shortly after the JMFCommons error I see this error. Im thinking it could be network related..

Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=4099 "The connection to service on pid 0 named com.jamf.management.daemon.binary was invalidated from this process." UserInfo={NSDebugDescription=The connection to service on pid 0 named com.jamf.management.daemon.binary was invalidated from this process.}

TeqJack
New Contributor

I am getting the same error during DEP enrollment. Did you find a solution or any additional context?

shukla2009
New Contributor

Error Domain=com.jamf.jamfsecurity.error Code=-50 "unlockWithPassword:error: : One or more parameters passed to a function were not valid." UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=unlockWithPassword:error: : One or more parameters passed to a function were not valid.}

Behaviour after my restart it works for 10 minutes and then start giving error

nberanger
Contributor

I am working with a user right now running into this same issue. MacBook Air M2, running 14.3.0.

The device certificate was created successfully.
Error Domain=com.jamfsoftware.task.errors Code=1 "(null)"
No container info found for disk with ID disk4
Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=4099 "The connection to service named com.jamf.management.daemon.binary was invalidated from this process." UserInfo={NSDebugDescription=The connection to service named com.jamf.management.daemon.binary was invalidated from this process.}

The Mac goes as far as getting the user to turn on location services, then just sits at a black screen for a long time... the gets to the login screen, but with only our local admin account created.

Anyone have any luck sorting this out?

jezza
New Contributor III

Same issue here.. No clue what the problem might be. We also have on prem jamf.