JNUC 2015 Dates

dmw3
Contributor III

We have a long lead time here for conferences. Is there a set dat for JUNC 2015 as I am trying to get agreement on attending this.

Unfortunately we seem to be at the other end of the world so getting anywhere needs a lot of time for management to approve travel to other country's.

Thanks in advance.

9 REPLIES 9

emily
Valued Contributor III
Valued Contributor III

If last year is any indication, JAMF will announce the dates by the end of April. Hopefully that works for you!

ClassicII
Contributor III

Agreed, as we need to line up scheduling and funding for the year.

emily
Valued Contributor III
Valued Contributor III

Based on the Ice Out, it sounds like this is happening October 13-15, 2015, at the Guthrie Theater.

Here's hoping they get better WiFI this time around. :)

exno
Contributor

@emilykausalik WiFi may not be better since attendance grows by leaps and bounds every year. It's why i gave up on wifi and just use LTE on my phone..

October 13-15 timeline means i probably need to talk to my University Casper system Cohorts to see if we are presenting on a year later in the madness of clan warfare.

- I am @exno or @exnozero on almost everything that exists.

jhbush
Valued Contributor II

@exno I don't think the attendance can get any higher due to The Guthrie. Last year sold out, but not everyone showed up to the conference. I'll be more worried when that starts to happen. Last I heard was that the Guthrie feels they can handle things for a few more years.

Chris_Hafner
Valued Contributor II

I'm still recommending a couple of RAPs from Xirrus or other like wifi bolstering. Regardless, it's certainly a neat venue.

maccentric
New Contributor II

Chris_Holm
New Contributor II

Any info on sessions yet? I will need this to get approval to go.

mm2270
Legendary Contributor III

Session details usually don't appear until much closer to the conference date. Probably by sometime in September, but maybe late August if we're lucky, though I doubt it. I imagine it takes quite a bit of work to line it all up.