JNUC 2016 - Discount ticket avail and looking for hotel-mate

chuck3000
Contributor

Heya everyone...
In my attempt to be proactive, I purchased tickets at a discount for JNUC 2016. I have since been approved to attend the training that week, which includes a pass to JNUC. So I'm looking to share the benefit and offer up my ticket at the discounted rate I paid ($400). Today's individual pricing is $800! If you're interested, please get in touch and we can try to work out the details.

Also, I have a room at the Aloft from Sunday night through Saturday morning that week. Two queen beds. I'm looking to split the cost of the room for the other bed! I'm male, 49, non-smoker, don't sleep a lot. I think I'm pretty friendly... Discounted rates is $129/nt plus taxes, so roughly $160/nt - divided could be a really nice room, close to the conference and JAMF offices, for about $80/nt!

I'm Chuck3000 on twitter so DM me or respond here.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

chuck3000
Contributor

Thank you all.
Ticket has been reallocated too.

See yawall at JNUC!

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

bradtchapman
Valued Contributor II

Hey Chuck, I have my ticket & airfare already, but I wouldn't mind splitting the room @ the Aloft. Is that offer still available?

chuck3000
Contributor

Heya! Update:
Thanks @bradtchapman for taking 1/2 the room with me...
I'm still looking for somebody to take my JNUC ticket...
Hopefully somebody will step up!

littlen
New Contributor

I'm looking into it and it is a interesting offer considering I took over the JAMF software this year. Need to check with my supervisor but shouldn't have a problem. If anyone else gets to it before myself, go for it but looking into it.

Nathan

ayork
New Contributor II

Do you still have the ticket available?

chuck3000
Contributor

@ayork yes, the ticket is still available!
DM Chuck3000 via Twitter Thanks for responding!
chuck

ayork
New Contributor II

what about the room share?

chuck3000
Contributor

I've already got somebody committed to the room. Sorry.

ayork
New Contributor II

can I get your contact info for the ticket?

chuck3000
Contributor

@ayork I Apologize for not getting back to you again. At this time, I have somebody else committed for the ticket and just waiting to work out the details with him. Please keep your eyes on this post as if this falls through, I will post again.
Sorry about that.

FOR OTHERS VIEWING THIS POST, @bradtchapman HAS COMMITTED TO THE ROOM, Mon - Thur, so if you're looking for just one night (Sunday) and/or one night (Friday), let me know, as I'm not leaving until Saturday morning.

chuck3000
Contributor

@ayork are you still looking for a discounted ticket ?
Please get in touch. My phone number is in my profile.
Please text first.
Thanks
Chuck

eddiel0w
New Contributor III

Someone please contact me with a discounted ticket. Thanks!

chuck3000
Contributor

@eddiel0w Following our texts from this AM, I'll look forward to talking to you later this morning.
Chuck

chuck3000
Contributor

Thank you all.
Ticket has been reallocated too.

See yawall at JNUC!

blackholemac
Valued Contributor III

<<no longer relevant>>