JNUC 2016 Diversity Sponsorship

Andrina
Contributor
Contributor

I've been attending and presenting at tech conferences for over a decade now and I've seen a lot of things change in technology over this time. What I'm often asked though, is what more could we be doing to make a change in the diversity we see in our technical community.

At JAMF Software, we’re working hard to make an impact on diversity in our community, and in our company. We want the technology community, and companies who participate in it, to encourage and recognize people of all races, ethnicities, genders, ages, abilities, religions, sexual orientation, and those with a military service background. We’re not there yet, so we would like to help make a difference, starting with our own conference, the JAMF Nation User Conference (JNUC), taking place October 18-20, 2016, in Minneapolis, MN. JAMF is going to offer 10 Diversity Sponsorships to better ensure a diverse community is represented at the conference and included in the conversation.

Full details about the JAMF Diversity Sponsorship can by found here - JNUC 2016 Diversity Sponsorship

I'm looking forward to welcoming everyone at this coming JNUC!

5 REPLIES 5

hkabik
Valued Contributor

This is a really awesome program. Well done JAMF!

emily
Valued Contributor III
Valued Contributor III

YES! I love this. Thank you, JAMF!

fb5c66a107e249239666bd885e698936

iJake
Valued Contributor

This is really great. Well done.

bentoms
Release Candidate Programs Tester

This is awesome.

Thank you all for this.