JNUC 2019 Registration Open

jeff_ovik
Contributor
Contributor

Registration for JNUC 2019 is now open! The conference will be held November 12-14, 2019 at the Hyatt Regency in Minneapolis, MN.

Check out the registration details available here.

Here are a few important things to note:
• As with previous years we are opening registration for the 2019 JNUC early. By doing so, we hope to give you as much time as possible to budget and plan your attendance. We also want to give those who expressed an interest in using 2018 funds an opportunity to do so before the end of the year.

• For those who act early, the First Bird rate of $699 ($599 EDU) is available now through January 23. Registration rates for the rest of the year are as follows:

o Super Early Bird $799 ($699 for EDU) (January 24 through March 20)
o Early Bird $899 ($799 for EDU) (March 21 through July 17)
o Standard $999 (July 18 through October 2)
o Just In Time $1,199 (October 3 through November 14)

• We’ve negotiated a $199/night rate at the Hyatt Regency in downtown Minneapolis. Reserve your spot when you register to secure a great rate and a room conveniently located where the conference is being held. We have also negotiated rates at six other downtown Minneapolis hotels, all available on the registration site available here.

We have many exciting additions we’re planning for 2019 to ensure our 10th annual Jamf Nation User Conference is the most special experience for our attendees yet. We’ll continue to share details with you as they unfold, including a call for session presentations early this spring.

Visit the JNUC 2019 mini site to secure your spot. As always, if you have questions about JNUC 2019, please don’t hesitate to email us at JNUChelp@jamf.com.

We can't wait to see you at #JNUC2019!

23 REPLIES 23

Cayde-6
Release Candidate Programs Tester

Whoop whoop cannot wait to attend my first JNUC hopefully!!

emily
Valued Contributor III
Valued Contributor III

Pro-tip, register a room now even if you're not sure you're attending. You just have to put a card down to reserve, no charge happens, and you can cancel later if you end up not attending.

garybidwell
Contributor III

First Bird booked ;o)

Along with a Early Bird for MacAD.UK - another great conference that Jamf sponsors.
I can throughly recommend it if your in the UK for the end of next March

https://www.macad.uk

lunddal
Contributor

Hmm, a $200 price increase, but I'll be there :-)

mhasman
Valued Contributor

Is there "buy few get one free"? Worked great for us on 2018.

beatlemike

A holiday week, and every hotel seems to be charging almost 2x what they did the previous two years. Oh and it's going to be darn near frigid.

Who the heck changed the dates and why?! This is ridiculous. Either a really BAD decision, or a blatant attempt to limit capacity.

Dylan_YYC
Contributor III

Hey all, Maybe i've just missed it, but this year i cant seem to find where you sign up for sessions like the last couple years. i can see all the session available but i can't find where you actually register for the sessions. Help?
Dylan.

Sichas
Contributor

@Dylan_YYC Oh yeah that's weird, I thought maybe it was because they hadn't been scheduled yet, but, looks like they have now. Maybe registration is still coming.

Dylan_YYC
Contributor III

@iMatthewCM huh! ok good to know its not just me. I wonder if they've pulled it, people just kinda did what they want to anyway and most of the sessions often didnt have seating troubles.

jameson
Contributor II

Would be nice is you could register, so you can follow the plan you have made in a single view, instead of having each time to choose which session you want

Dylan_YYC
Contributor III

Hey @jeff.ovik any comment on this?

jeff_ovik
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @Dylan_YYC ,
We are actually opening session registration today... all JNUC registrants will be receiving an email with more information in a few hours.

mhasman
Valued Contributor

Is there JNUC 2019 app for iOS? it was very helpful last year

Cayde-6

I’m assuming they use the existing iOS app and send out a new invite to login

Dylan_YYC
Contributor III

Oh sweet!! Thanks for the heads up!

mhasman
Valued Contributor

Is anybody able to setup JNUC 2018 app for iOS with 2019 sessions schedule?

Dylan_YYC
Contributor III

@mhasman Not yet. I suspect they will push out a new version of the app at some point.

AndreasRumpl
New Contributor III

Hi @jeff.ovik!

I just tried to register for sessions, but although having already bought a ticket it seems to force me through the ticket purchasing process again?

Also it is noted that the sessions are priced "complementary", so does this mean that there will be extra costs to attend those specific sessions?

Thx,

mhasman
Valued Contributor

Same here. As follow the instruction and login, it takes me to the page to edit my ticket registration info but not to sessions schedule

Dylan_YYC
Contributor III

@AndreasRumpl All the sessions (unless you're taking a JAMF cert course) are free. You can just pick whatever youd like to go see. One thing i did notice is they keynotes are missing... i guess everyone is just signed up for that regardless.

mhasman
Valued Contributor

Sure, but it is mostly about making your schedule pre-set and organized. With 2018 app, it was nice to do and easy to use.

AndreasRumpl
New Contributor III

@Dylan_YYC Thx for the clarification! The process of registration is not very streamlined, but it works ^^
Hope that the JNUC app will be updated for 2019 - any info on that @jeff.ovik?

Matt_Roy93
Contributor

Can't wait for the event, already signed up for multiple sessions including rtrouton's which is always a highlight of the show.