JNUC is just two weeks away!

JeniA
Community Manager
Community Manager

Are you ready? While going virtual means we can’t bump into each other between sessions, (which I’ll really miss) it does mean MANY MORE of you can attend from the comfort of your own homes around the globe!

The Jamf team has been working incredibly hard to give you the best JNUC ever. In addition to all the awesome Jamf and customer-led sessions, you’ll also have a lot of fun. That’s my way of saying - don’t miss it!

If you haven’t registered yet, there’s still time. Just make your way over to the JNUC registration page to sign up. While you’re there, feel free to look through the Virtual 2020 JNUC Swag Store. (Just because we’re virtual doesn’t mean we have to miss out on swag!)

I look forward to seeing you at JNUC!

Jeni Asaba, Community Engagement & Advocacy, Jamf

12 REPLIES 12

mhasman
Valued Contributor

Is there JNUC 2020 app for iOS?

JeniA
Community Manager
Community Manager

Since JNUC is fully virtual this year, we don't have an app. Rather, everything you need to navigate the conference can be found on the main JNUC page: jamf.com/jnuc We hope you have a great time at JNUC! :)

miksve
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

@jasaba

Are these two sessions correct - regarding the scheduling?

Audit and remediate Jamf Connect (JNUC319)
11:00pm - 11:30pm CDT
Daniel MacLaughlin

Zero-touch packaging and patch management with PatchBot (JNUC313)
11:30pm - 12:00am CDT
Tony Williams

talkingmoose

@miksve, both of these folks are in Australia, so likely those times are correct. Jamf has a unique opportunity this year to make the conference global and offer sessions accommodating different times around the world. If you can't attend a session because of its time, you can still catch the recording later.

JeniA
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great question, @miksve! Yes these are correct. These sessions are at this time because the speakers are in Australia. We scheduled them at this time so they can answer Q&A live in their timezones. But no worries, if you watch the sessions on-demand the next day, you'll will still have opportunity to ask questions. The speaker will be notified via email of new questions that come in. I hope you have a great time at JNUC!

miksve
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

@talkingmoose @jasaba

Aha, OK. That makes sense. Thank you.

aesin
New Contributor II

Since there is no app this year, how can we select sessions that we'd like to attend so it creates a personalized schedule?

JeniA
Community Manager
Community Manager

@aesin - There will be a “build my agenda” tool within the virtual platform that will open at 8 a.m. CDT on the 28th - 1 day prior to the start of JNUC. You'll hear more about this in an email that's going out on Sept. 22. So you were just a little ahead of the game! :)

aesin
New Contributor II

Thank you so much for this info, Jeni! :-)

JeniA
Community Manager
Community Manager

You bet! Happy to help where I can. I'll also call out there's going to be an awesome Heroes session (Jamf Heroes: The voice of the customer) at 9:30 a.m. CST on Oct. 1. I'm slightly biased, but I'm sure you'd love it. :) Have a fabulous weekend!

mhasman
Valued Contributor

Thank you, Jeni!

miksve
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

You can also check this:
https://bit.ly/3i03mze

:-)

6eed629d2584476da0c931c6549246f4