#JNUC #K12UserGroup

RWitt
New Contributor II

Please feel free to throw you email here and we can create some kind of user group. Great discussions we had to today. Look forward to more.

Ryan Witt

9 REPLIES 9

CasperSally
Valued Contributor II

I'd like to join a user group, or even have an ongoing post here. Not wild about posting an email address here. Don't see a private message option unfortunately.

david_yenzer
Contributor II

I doubt one thread would be sufficient for the breadth of topics we might cover. Perhaps we could just start every post with a subject tag of #K12, then they would be searchable and we could still take advantage of other non-K12 expertise on JAMF Nation. An email list or user group is fine by me, too...would give us a few avenues to seek assistance and get ideas on how to manage a massive influx of devices.

nathaniel
New Contributor

I support the idea of adding the #K12 hashtag as the topics will vary over time.

lpaup
New Contributor

Like the idea of hashtag #K12.....a K12 reference would be very beneficial for those of us in education. Thanks for the idea!

lpaup
New Contributor

Like the idea of hashtag #K12.....a K12 reference would be very beneficial for those of us in education. Thanks for the idea!

jacob_salmela
Contributor II

Agreed. #K12. You will comply or be assimilated.

david_yenzer
Contributor II

More food for thought - I didn't see a JAMF presence on facebook, but we could just create a facebook group...that would be another way to isolate K12 topics and provide topic segregation for all users to respond with ideas while allowing for providing contact info in case separate discussion/emails or documentation sharing is needed.

nsdjoe
Contributor II

Hey David,

I sent you an email this morning but thought I'd post the info to the group too... Facebook is blocked here in my district so a group there wouldn't help me (and I'm guessing many other districts have FB blocked).

I'm forming an online Google Group of K12 iPad Admins next week. Most of the members will be folks who I met at JNUC but a few will be of other K12 iPad Admins who have helped me with my research on iPads in education.

I think I gave most of you my business card at JNUC so please send me an email and I'll send you all an invite to the group as soon as its up and running.

~Joe

nsdjoe
Contributor II

PS. If any of you have already received an email from me this morning then I've got your info and will be sending you the invite next week. Thanks! ~Joe