JNUC Segway Tour Cancelled | So Sorry Folks!

annmariec
New Contributor III

Our Segway tour provider gave me a call today with some unanticipated information. When they agreed to book the tour a couple of months ago, the assistant booking didn't take the fall sunset into consideration and that for safety reasons, we aren't allowed to ride after sunset.

Since the sun sets in Minnesota around 6:30 this time of year, they informed me that the only time we would be able to ride is from 5:00-6:30 and they weren't willing to negotiate different pricing for our group than the $86.22 per person. I let them know we didn't feel right asking our attendees to pay full price for this (for what we know is usually 3+ hours). Based on the information at hand, both parties made the decision to cancel the tour.

We apologize for the last minute change as we know this was something that everyone (me included) was looking very forward to. Next year, they've agreed to work with us on doing a customized event for a large group that's more widely accessible.

But, if you're still in town before or after the JNUC, they do offer the full 3+ hour tour every week day at 2:30 PM! More information about booking it independently can be found here http://www.magicalhistorytour.com/
. I'm also looking at options that have more a historic spin around them, so, watch the mini sessions for anything I come up with!

- Ann Marie

0 REPLIES 0