Job Opening near Austin, Texas

justinS
New Contributor
New Contributor

I will be leaving Leander Independent School District (in a northern suburb of Austin, Texas) to embark on new adventures. I have very much enjoyed working with the people here and would like to help ensure they get a great replacement for me as I leave.

The job is performing as the Mac Systems Engineer for a school district of 30,000+ students, nearly 13,000 Macs, over 100 Xserves and a growing number of iOS devices.

For more information regarding the job description and/or to apply for the job, please visit the following URL:
http://www.applitrack.com/leander/onlineapp/jobpostings/view.asp?internaltransferform.Url=&category=...

Notes: While the job description says "Experience with JAMF Casper products preferred", it should actually be "required" as Casper Suite management is a critical aspect of the job and integral to the management of the Macs in the district.
I have also done most of my scripting in the ruby language, so an ability to read & maintain ruby (or at least the ability to convert to another scripting language) is important.

0 REPLIES 0