Keyword Search Terms in Discussions

gskibum
Contributor III

Finally getting around to asking a question I've been meaning to ask for a long time.

Is there a doc describing using keyword search terms here at jamfnation? Especially for terms requiring more than one word. For example today I'm trying to search for "Subscribed Calendars." No matter the combinations I try I get mostly irrelevant returns. i.e.

• Subscribed + Calendars
  • Subscribed & Calendars
  • "Subscribed Calendars"
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

were_wulff
Valued Contributor II

@gskibum

You might have better luck using Google to search JAMF Nation if our search function isn't turning up what you want.

Just add site:jamfnation.jamfsoftware.com to the end of your search terms there and it'll only look on this site.

We do have a few feature requests still open around the JAMF Nation search feature. I'd encourage you to go vote those up if they seem to be the same thing you're asking about here or, if you don't find one that matches what you're looking for, create a new one.

Thanks!
Amanda Wulff
JAMF Software Support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

were_wulff
Valued Contributor II

@gskibum

You might have better luck using Google to search JAMF Nation if our search function isn't turning up what you want.

Just add site:jamfnation.jamfsoftware.com to the end of your search terms there and it'll only look on this site.

We do have a few feature requests still open around the JAMF Nation search feature. I'd encourage you to go vote those up if they seem to be the same thing you're asking about here or, if you don't find one that matches what you're looking for, create a new one.

Thanks!
Amanda Wulff
JAMF Software Support

donmontalvo
Esteemed Contributor III

@amanda.wulff Shhh...you're giving away our valuable secrets!!! ;););)

<tongue-in-cheek>

You might have better luck using Google to search JAMF Nation if our search function isn't turning up what you want. Just add site:jamfnation.jamfsoftware.com to the end of your search terms there and it'll only look on this site.
--
https://donmontalvo.com