Licensed Software Management - Adobe

mradford
New Contributor

I have created two licensed software entries in the JSS, one for Adobe CS 5.5 Design Premium and one for Adobe CS 5.5 Master Collection. I used the Licensed Software from Template to create each entry.

What I have noticed is that all the licenses for Adobe whether it is Design Premium or Master Collection are going under Design Premium (the first one in the list of software entries).

Is there a way to keep these separate as per their software bundle? I have many more to enter such as Design Standard and Production Premium, Photoshop 5.5 and 6.0.

Using 8.6.

Thanks,
Meagan

1 REPLY 1

acdesigntech
Contributor II

*bump*

I'm having the same issue, except mine is with CS5 Master Collection and CS5 Web Premium. MC isn't superseding Web Premium, but it IS superseding CS5 Production premium. I checked several other license definitions and they seem to work with the correctly (eg: MS Office 2011 vs MS Outlook 2011).

The computer shows as having BOTH CS5 MC and CS5 Web Premium. If you look at the installed apps, it obviously has InDesign, precluding it from only having Web Premium. I double and triple checked the license definitions and they are correct (using the most recently available license template from JAMF). I reconned just to be sure and no change.

Anybody else run into this?