Login on Mac with Office 365 account

jonros
Contributor II

Hello everyone,
We're about to convert our eDirectory to AD and will at the same time (finally) level up to Office 365. Today we only have local accounts on the computers but wish to have a more network based login or sync. I know that Jamf Connect is available but I don't know if it fulfills our wishes.

Is there a solution so that you can log in to the computer with an Office 365 account? If so I would be very happy for more information, guides and/or links. :)

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

nelsoni
Contributor III

you could check out XCreds, I hear it is a solid alternative to Jamf Connect. Otherwise Platform SSO is slowly making its way to iDP and will eventually be a thing. 

howie_isaacks
Valued Contributor II

I have never worked with XCreds, but I have worked with Jamf Connect. Jamf Connect works very well. I have set it up for Azure and for Okta. In both use cases it was a simple setup. Jamf has great documentation for Jamf Connect that was very helpful.

danlaw777
Contributor III

look into Jamf business as well, not only does it come with connect, it comes with Jamf Protect as well. the full suite, is as cost efficient as anything out there.