Mac devices are not speaking to Jamf after re-enrollment by UIE and mail invitation

Asifahmed
New Contributor III

Hello Team,

I reenrolled few macs in Jamf using by user initiated enrollment and mail invitation to end users but before going to re-enroll l those macs I never deleted their devices entry from Jamf console, I just ran "sudo jamf removeframework" on those macs and did clear all existing profiles and then did hit the URL of Jamf and followed by /enroll and provided by credential and downloaded CA certificate and MDM profile and installed those two. I can see all applicable configuration profiles are deployed but device are not speaking to Jamf console, if I run the command "sudo jamf recon" then it is saying command not found. What is the solution here I dont want to reenroll those macs back again to Jamf.

5 REPLIES 5

Asifahmed
New Contributor III

BTW, all those macs are non DEP/ADE macs, FYI.

RaxiaDK
Contributor II

Can you see the machine in the inventory, else try to delete the object and reenroll it
are they BOYD or corp ownet?
I would recommend move to Account drive device enrollment

Asifahmed
New Contributor III

Those macs does exist in Jamf console as stopped speaking to Jamf no policy is executing on those macs. These are company owned macs but non DEP/ADE devices, any way to avoid reenrollment?

Shyamsundar
New Contributor

Please verify the Re-Enrollment settings in the Global section. Ensure that all checkboxes are checked to clear the previous logs and allow re-enrollment. If your enrollment policy is scoped to a specific group and it is set to be executed once per computer, this issue may occur. 

Shyamsundar
New Contributor

Check the jamf logs to ensure the Jamf binary and enrollment is completed.