Has anyone gotten this to work with Firefox or Chrome? I only see examples where Safari works, but I have a requirement for the other browsers.
I've installed the latest version of company portal, made the configuration profile as explained in the link and added the plist file for the options: browser_sso_interaction_enabled and disable_explicit_app_prompt. I even tried adding the bundle names for chrome and firefox, but when I go to office.com I am greeted with a sign in prompt in the browser. In the azure ad sign in logs, I don't see anything unless I go ahead and log in.
Edit: This is working for chrome and firefox on our windows machines.
We struggle at this point, too. Chrome and Firefox doesn't work with SSO, but Safari and the MS-Office® apps do.
I worked out all the documentations, I found, but nothing works. Neither Chrome® , nor Firefox®