NYC JAMF Metro User Group February 2015 Meeting

MarkMelaccio
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hey all,

NYC Metro JUG is back for 2015 and our first meeting of the new year will be held once again at :

Apple Executive Briefing/Training Center
100 Fifth Ave 6th Floor
New York 10014

We are still working on topics and speakers for this meeting. If you are interested, give me a shout. Otherwise we will have our regular open discussion, tips and tricks, and a great place to get to know your peers.

Link is up below. Registration opens at noon today,

https://jamfnation.jamfsoftware.com/userGroup.html?id=42

Thanks
--MM

4 REPLIES 4

MarkMelaccio
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hey all,

Quick Update: We have had a pretty huge signup so far, the biggest we have actually had... Which in a word is awesome, but i want to make sure that we get as accurate a count as possible so we can make sure that we have refreshments and seats for everyone.

If you signed up and can't make it, please drop me a line so we can open your seat up to someone else if need be, or to make sure we don't have 10 extra Pizza's ( i'm trying to watch my figure :)

Signups are open until Monday the 16th. If anyone wants to come, we have about 10 seats still open.

We will have some folks from JAMF on hand to give us some updates on where Casper is headed in the coming months and possibly talk about some of their newer offerings like Bushel. As always our generous hosts from Apple will be in the house too so we can tap them for discussion as well.

get your Open Discussion over Pizza topics ready, lots of great stuff going on in the community right now, and i'm sure things like AutoPkgr, AutoCasperNBI and other great community sourced tools will be discussed, especially with the integration with Casper that has started to take hold.

Looking forward to seeing you all there. if anyone has any questions, please reach out.

--MM

MarkMelaccio
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hey all,

Last chance, registration closes tonight at 5pm. Hope to see you there.

MM

MarkMelaccio
Contributor II
Contributor II

I just wanted to shoot a quick thanks to everyone that came out to the meeting last night, we had a great turnout, some lively discussion (and fashion tips), and some surprise guests from JAMF as we were honored to have Chip Pearson stop in and hang with us on our first Anniversary.

some Pics from last night can be found here : http://tinyurl.com/NYCJUGPix

It has been an honor serving as host this last year, and i'm looking forward to some cool things coming down the pike from JAMF and continuing to share all the cool tips, tricks and advice that we have come up with over the last 12 months.

We are hoping to have the next #NYCJUG event in early April. Keep watching JAMFNation for the signups as soon as we confirm a date.

if anyone has any feedback, suggestions, gripes, or just wants to talk shop, feel free to reach out to me. As always, big thanks to the local JAMFs and Apple for helping with the gathering, and providing a place to get together.

Here's to a great year 2!
--MM

Nix4Life
Valued Contributor

Hi Guys;
It was great to meet you all . Mark, Allister,Kyle and Andrew, it was great speaking with you. I look forward to April,

Larry