Opening Keynote and More Sessions Unveiled; Registration Open

SashaMGrimm
New Contributor II

Hello Jamf Nation,

It is time to start talking Keynotes for the 2017 Jamf Nation User Conference (JNUC). Jamf CEO, Dean Hager, will kick things off with a session titled: The Management Standard for the Apple Ecosystem. Those in attendance will see first-hand what Jamf is doing to strengthen its solution and continue to live up to its reputation as the Apple ecosystem management standard.

From new (and significant) integrations and partnerships to new Jamf Nation functionality, you will learn why it has never been easier and more important to manage the entire Apple ecosystem with a purpose-built solution designed exclusively for Apple. Speaking of said solution, Jamf Pro is currently undergoing a completely restyled interface, a next generation Mac Self Service and significant enhancements to its patch management capabilities. Be one of the first to see Jamf Pro 10 in all its glory during JNUC. You might even be able to take it for a test spin.

Aside from the Keynote, we have 14 additional sessions posted, and with 11 more sessions coming in the next few weeks, we are offering 50% more content than last year. With 80 total sessions and 5 tracks offered, there is something for everyone. Check out the full list of published sessions.

Session Registration Now Open
Given the session schedule is almost complete, we have opened registration for individual sessions. Registering for the sessions you plan to attend will help us ensure we have the right space for each session.

Registration is not necessary; however, all sessions in our new track, Interactive Labs, have a limited number of spots available and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Follow the instructions below to claim your spot.

Already Registered for JNUC?
To register for sessions, access Cvent by clicking here and using the login credentials you received from Cvent when you registered for the conference.

Not Registered Yet?
For those who haven't registered for JNUC, there is still time. Register here, and you will have the option to build your session schedule.

For those who need help winning approval from their bosses, we've crafted a Convince Your Manager letter to ensure you're not missing out on any of the action.

Questions or need additional help? Email us at [JNUChelp@jamf.com](mailto:JNUChelp@jamf.com).

We can't wait to see you in October!

10 REPLIES 10

sepiemoini
Contributor III
Contributor III

Thanks, @SashaMGrimm! I went ahead and registered using the Cvent code that I received. After completing the session selection tool, I noticed that I had an "amount due" balance despite already having registered for JNUC months ago. Should I simply ignore this?

11d7d5fdec8a4f7489b880344e25b8a1

michaelmcgaw
New Contributor III

@SashaMGrimm, I have the same issue described by @sepiemoini.

dpodgors
Contributor

Just got off a WebEx with the team. It's a bug and they are working get it resolved. Stay tuned...

SashaMGrimm
New Contributor II

Hi @sepiemoini and @michaelmcgaw,

Thank you for your feedback, of course we don't want you to pay for JNUC twice! Please complete your sessions registration and ignore the amount due as you're already covered. We've isolated the source of confusion and the 'Amount Due' balance should now reflect no additional payment is needed (screenshot below). We sincerely apologize for any confusion this may have caused, and as always, please don't hesitate to email [JNUCHelp@jamf.com](mailto:JNUChelp@jamf.com) if you need any assistance.

A special shout out to @dpodgors and @landonletzkus for your help! You rock.

Can't wait to see you in October!

9732f810898a4df99bed6586048eeae7

dpodgors
Contributor

I can confirm that the amount doesn't even show up (well at least for me) any more.
ccbecdbce87b4573a3538a57718567e1

SashaMGrimm
New Contributor II

Perfect, thank you @dpodgors! Exactly what I was hoping to hear!

michaelmcgaw
New Contributor III

All fixed, @SashaMGrimm ! Thank you!

sepiemoini
Contributor III
Contributor III

@SashaMGrimm confirming on my end as well. Thanks!

SashaMGrimm
New Contributor II

Thanks @michaelmcgaw and @sepiemoini! Have a great afternoon!

lashomb
Contributor II

Kind of frustrating to read through the 75 or so sessions to not be able to complete signup because the browser session times out. Not sure if you guys can split up the content, or extend the session.b4c7b02c78014270abbc21f72c5f1391