OS X 10.11.1 beta 3

ArielN
New Contributor

Anyone here knows what fixes is in this OS X v10.11.1 pre-release (Build 15B30a). We are still having WPAWPA2 Enterprise wireless connections problem after the upgrade to El Capitan 10.11.

I don't have a developer membership so i can not download this pre-release.

Thank you all,

6 REPLIES 6

mm2270
Legendary Contributor III

No offense but, if you don't have a developer account to access the 10.11 beta builds, no-one here can really tell you much about any betas. Actually even if you had an account, no-one here can talk about it (on JAMFNation) due to the NDA they have signed with Apple. This is not the place for such discussions.

They might be able to just very generally tell you if they have seen some good fixes in the latest beta release, but that would be about the limit of it without actually breaking their NDA.

bpavlov
Honored Contributor

@mm2270 is right. Not worth the hassle for anyone in trouble over. However, usually there are Mac focused sites that talk about beta releases: http://www.macrumors.com/roundup/os-x-10-11-1/
Dig through the articles and discussions there. Maybe you'll find something. I haven't looked. But I've seen people talk about their experiences on beta releases before so it might be worth a look.

Might also be worth $100/yr to just get a dev account too so you could test it on your own.

corbinmharris
Contributor

Public beta should be available soon.

ArielN
New Contributor

Our Web Team have the iOS developer account. We will sign up for the OS X developer account.

Thank you,

emily
Valued Contributor III
Valued Contributor III

I thought the Apple Developer program now included both iOS and OS X developer access? Have them check to see if they have that access; maybe your company can get one company Developer account for your teams so you can get that access.

Aziz
Valued Contributor

@emilykausalik You're correct, one account to rule them all.