Passcode Config Prof fails : ProfileDomainPluginController error 101

Bongardino
New Contributor III

Hello!

I've got an odd one.
When attempting to push a Passcode Config Profile, I'm hit with the following error:

The operation couldn’t be completed. (ProfileDomainPluginController error 101.)

These computers are new to management, and this is the first Passcode Prof Config thats ever been pushed.

Running JSS 9.81.
I've attempted this one 10.11 and 10.10 with the same results. Googled and searched, can't find any relevant responses for ProfileDomainPluginController error 101.

Has anyone see something similar? I'm at a loss.

4 REPLIES 4

bpavlov
Honored Contributor

Unless I'm mistaken, passcode is an iOS specific feature. Could you share a screenshot of the config profile (the specific payload in the JSS you are using)?

Bongardino
New Contributor III

I believe these policies can be applied cross platform : apple's whitepaper on the policy says "In OS X, this will be translated to screensaver settings."

Here's a screenshot though, I appreciate the help.

Worth noting I've attempted to push this policy with several variations on what is enforced, even one that was blank, all version fail.

40703503d96a46f4b59cd69c8e964955

bpavlov
Honored Contributor

Sorry you are right. We don't use that payload on OS X so I thought it was strictly iOS. Just out of curiosity do any profiles push out successfully or is it just this one? Have you attempted to simply create a new one? Also, you don't by chance any another profile that has that payload along with others selected?

Bongardino
New Contributor III

Upgrading the JSS to 9.82 fixed it!

Thanks for your attempts BP