Read&Write PPC

tdenton
Contributor

Has anyone recently packaged and deployed Read & write  (Text Help).

Having some problems with PPPC profile which should be turning on accessibility for the software.

Despite creating the profile using jamf ppc tool and deploying to the device Im still been prompted for admin rights to turn on the setting.

Has anyone had this issue?

2 REPLIES 2

AJPinto
Honored Contributor II

I like to use HCS Technology Group - Show Me Your ID 3.0 (hcsonline.com) to give me the code requirements to make configuration profiles with then just manually create the profile in Jamf. You can also use the codesign command in terminal to get the code requirements. 

Can you share a screenshot of your configuration profile? You may have missed something.

Screenshot 2024-07-02 at 14.29.15.png

 So this is what I have so far and it does seem to work from what I can tell however the vendor provided me this which I could'nt get working 

https://support.texthelp.com/help/pre-configuring-mac-for-readwrite-use-in-a-site-environment.
I had tried to upload it as custom payload but jamf wouldnt let me until add extra  <dict> add  then it confirm it was vaild. I was still been prompted when using that version.

I though you should see the sliders move over in accessblility section but that doesnt seem to be case it just supress the dialog boxes instead.

I think im on the right track just be nice to get the vendor version working as seems to have lot more options which I think are required.