Remote Management Problem

egghead
New Contributor

After restoring an iPad both in iTunes and Configurator2, I am getting the following message when iPad restarts and I apply the steps to put in the remote management settings:
The configuration for your iPad could not be downloaded. The configuration is not available.

Do you know what could be the cause? MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015), 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5, OS 10.11.4 (15E65)

I was able to do the same job for the past few days with other iPads. I have six that were restored today giving me the same problem.

2 REPLIES 2

khurram
Contributor III

We are facing the same problem on iPads that upgraded the iOS to 11 before we upgraded our JSS from 9.99 to 9.101.0. The new out of the box iPads and Macbooks are working fine. Still couldn't figure out the solution. Downgrading would definitely help but not when you have a couple of iPads.

Chris_abi-najm
New Contributor II

I'm having the same problem. Even hooping them up to the configurator is not working. I was running 9.101.0 and then upgraded the iOS on our iPads to 11.0.3 and the problem occurred. I am now on JAMF Pro 10 and the problem is still occurring. This is gaining lots of visibility in our organization as this is keeping our customer service folks from redeploying iPads.