San Antonio Texas - Jamf User / Mac Admin Group

Felipe_hernande
New Contributor III

Would their be any interest to starting a Jamf User Group / Mac Admin Group in San Antonio. I would like to get one started. Let me know if you all are interested. Thanks

10 REPLIES 10

smoreland
New Contributor

Hi Felipe,
We here at iHeart are interested in helping to form a JUG / MAG. We're rather new to the platform, so I don't know how much expertise we'll be able to bring. Glad to get it started with you though.

Stewart

jefff
Contributor II

I'm interested. Barring something unforeseen, A&M-SA should be up and running with Jamf later this year.

I'll give my former colleagues at OLLU a heads-up that you're trying to put this together.

Felipe_hernande
New Contributor III

That sounds good to me. I'm going to work on getting a location and look to setting a date. I'll keeping posting on the thread once i have more information. Any thoughts on location?

hector_cast
New Contributor II

Sounds fun, I would be nice to meet other Jamf users and share some experiences. Keep me posted if you find a location. My one location suggestion geekdom.

bkvines
New Contributor III

Count me in.

Felipe_hernande
New Contributor III

I thinking on 4/13/2017 and at Bigz Burger Joint?

bkvines
New Contributor III

Felipe,

The one on 1604, or the one on 151? And lunch, or some other time?

lforestier
New Contributor

I missed it. Was anything set up?

lechlerjr
New Contributor

Hello everyone,

I'm am one of the Mac Admins for Rackspace Inc. If you haven't done so, join MacAdmins on Slack! It's free.

https://macadmins.herokuapp.com

Once you sign up, go ahead and look for the #sanantonio Slack channel! This will make it easier for all of us to collaborate, share ideas and what not.

Emilio

Felipe_hernande
New Contributor III

So everyone knows i have posted a Jamf user group meet up this coming Tuesday. 11/21/2017 if you can attend please register for it.