Scheduled reports for billing purposes

macservit
New Contributor III

There are a few other posts about this topic, but none that are recent...  

As an MSP, we are billing per device and need an accurate count of Jamf Pro (cloud) seats each month. Since Jamf billing has said they have no way of including any customer-identifying info on each line of our monthly invoice, we're left with having to log in to each one individually and grab the numbers by hand. I have to believe there is some way to accomplish this without having a Masters Degree in coding/scripting. But maybe I'm wrong?

2 REPLIES 2

macservit
New Contributor III

Disregard, I did find the Scheduled Reports option. A little clunky, but I'll just add the steps to my new instance checklist. I am curious to know what others would use for the criteria for this. I chose "is managed = Yes" OR "is managed = NO" for computers and "model matches regex iPhone" OR "model matches regex iPad" for devices.

Vaid
New Contributor III

You can have an extension attribute built and tag devices with ur client names. Add that column visible in Inventory display. Whenever you need report you can just gather data of all devices and then filter it out for your clients.