Scrolling through pages in Jamf Pro 11.1

AVmcclint
Honored Contributor

I have noticed that ever since our JamfCloud instance was upgraded to 11.1, scrolling in Jamf Pro frames using 2-finger scrolling or a scroll wheel on a mouse rarely works. It seems to happen at random in some pages, but the one place I can replicate it 100% is Computer record > History > Policy Logs.  I can NEVER scroll down the frame in the page using 2-finger scrolling or a scroll wheel. I have to either manually drag the thumb up and down or I have to use my arrow keys.  I use Safari exclusively, so I don't know if it happens in other browsers. This seems to be too specific to be a system issue. Scrolling works everywhere else in my browser and the OS. Has anyone else noticed this too?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

scottlep
Contributor II

Same issue, if you move your cursor to the right of the data it seems to work. Meaning, if you trying to scroll through the Management History of a Mac (History>Management History), if you have the cursor over Command column to the left, no scrolling. If you move the cursor to the right over Date/Time Completed column, it scrolls. But it seems once you get it to scroll by moving the cursor to the right, then if you move back to the left is scrolls. Guess it is just some UI bug.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

scottlep
Contributor II

Same issue, if you move your cursor to the right of the data it seems to work. Meaning, if you trying to scroll through the Management History of a Mac (History>Management History), if you have the cursor over Command column to the left, no scrolling. If you move the cursor to the right over Date/Time Completed column, it scrolls. But it seems once you get it to scroll by moving the cursor to the right, then if you move back to the left is scrolls. Guess it is just some UI bug.

AVmcclint
Honored Contributor

WOW! that is a highly specific UI bug.  I confirmed. Moving the cursor to the right of the date & time column lets it scroll just fine. Moving to the left of that column kills it.