Self Services iOS - Constant Re-install

MrStefan
New Contributor

Hello. I'm working on a brand new, cloud-based JAMF install for Mobile only. I have 2 issues, 1. On every device the Self Service App constantly re-installs itself like it isn't fully installed, but still opens.

1. When it opens, it always says "Can't connect to server", but if you close the App and open it back up, it goes to the login screen.

Any assistance would be great, as we need to get this working so we can actually implement it.

Stefan

2 REPLIES 2

Goober22
New Contributor III

Are you using the Apps area to push the app out or are you going through the Mobile Device Management section to set it as the app instead of the web clip? I know when I was trying to test the app before deploying I ran into an issue where I was trying to deploy via the apps section and I got that response.

MrStefan
New Contributor

Hey there Goober! Thanks for responding. Actually, this is the push from the initial device enrollment. I found out what the problem is, the version of the App. It's version 9.4 on the device, but the App is on version 9.7. For some reason, the JAMF Server isn't pushing the new version. Any idea why that would be?

Stefan