SentinelOne Notifications Policy?

cwaldrip
Valued Contributor

I'm trying to prevent the user approval prompt for SentinelOne notifications from showing up like I've managed to do with other apps.

My policy has com.sentinelone.sentinel-agent and com.sentinelone.sentinel-kext added to it and my settings for the notifications, just like I've done for other applications. But I still get the user prompt.

Does anyone know which app bundles I need to include to pre-configure the notification settings?

4 REPLIES 4

stevewood
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

@cwaldrip

I was able to download a profile directly from SentinelOne's KB. Not sure if you have access to that or not.

Try using com.sentinelOne.SentinelAgent for the BundleIdentifier.

cwaldrip
Valued Contributor

I don' have access to their customer portal. I could probably ask someone who does to poke around. I'll give that bundle identifier, thanks.

daniel_ross
Contributor III

We used PPPC utility to manage this and force it on for all of our users as its a required software on each machine.

In the morning I can add more to this when I am near my computer but it was pretty easy to do.

What @stevewood also said is another good option.

cwaldrip
Valued Contributor

Yeah, I use PPPC Utility to build my policies, but I couldn't figure out what app to add for the right bundle ID. @stevewood's suggest worked perfect! So, thanks again Steve!!! :D