Set Default Display Properties of the App Catalog

iPad_Sheriff
New Contributor III

Hello.

Does anyone know how to set the default display properties inside the app catalog? Right now it opens with all of my categories shown in expanded view. I'd really like to have the page display with all of the categories collapsed as a default.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

cdenesha
Valued Contributor II

I think it may be getting set as a local cookie in that browser based on whether you pressed 'Show All' or 'Hide All' last. When I use the button at the top to 'Hide All' and then immediately navigate away to another part of the JSS, the categories are still collapsed if I open a new tab and navigate back to the page.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

cdenesha
Valued Contributor II

I think it may be getting set as a local cookie in that browser based on whether you pressed 'Show All' or 'Hide All' last. When I use the button at the top to 'Hide All' and then immediately navigate away to another part of the JSS, the categories are still collapsed if I open a new tab and navigate back to the page.

iPad_Sheriff
New Contributor III

Thank you! That was embarrassingly easy. I do this thing where I spend 20 minutes looking for my glasses...while I'm wearing them.