Sign out of Adobe ID after package installs

rmhughes
New Contributor

Hi JAMFNation!

I've recently created an Adobe Package using the Adobe Packager tools, pretty standard. Using a post install script by rmaldon, link is here if necessary. [https://jamfnation.jamfsoftware.com/discussion.html?id=13232](script listed here by the user rmaldon.)

Works perfectly, except for the build still has our Adobe Admin account signed in (as pictured).1a6e2ff6ca614d5783274581a29e0b0e

Anyone have a suggestion on how I can remove this sign in?

Thank you greatly!
R

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

spalmer
Contributor III

Packages created by Creative Cloud Packager should not remember the Adobe ID you used to build the package with. Be sure you are not testing the resulting installer on the same Mac and profile that you built the package with. As with all Adobe app's Creative Cloud Packager remembers what Adobe ID you are signed in with and any other Adobe application will pick up that ID. That's why I always try to test my resulting installers on a different Mac. If I have to test them on the same Mac I log in with a different OS X profile.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

spalmer
Contributor III

Packages created by Creative Cloud Packager should not remember the Adobe ID you used to build the package with. Be sure you are not testing the resulting installer on the same Mac and profile that you built the package with. As with all Adobe app's Creative Cloud Packager remembers what Adobe ID you are signed in with and any other Adobe application will pick up that ID. That's why I always try to test my resulting installers on a different Mac. If I have to test them on the same Mac I log in with a different OS X profile.

rmhughes
New Contributor

Thanks for that!
Exactly right, I think this is machine based. I tested this on a machine that I previously built on (and since was re-imaged).

So I then tested on two other machines and it worked fine!