Skype for Business 16.6.332

lstrm
New Contributor II

Hello all!

Our company is on S4B for mac and we're getting ready to release the latest version (16.6.332). However, we're having this issue where a user starts chatting in an old conversation but the message fails to send and then the chat gets disabled. The user tries to start a new conversation with the same recipient but it opens up the old chat conversation which is disabled.

The only workaround I found was to delete the conversation all together, but in the latest build, the delete option is greyed out. If anyone has experienced this please let me know and if you have suggestions that would great.

Thanks!~

3 REPLIES 3

Matt_Ellis
Contributor II

Ive seen the same issue but i also have the issue where chats randomly spawn a new window. If i talk with one person for a few minutes then we are idle for a few minutes. The next message i get from them is in a second chat window.

lstrm
New Contributor II

@Matt.Ellis

What version are you running? Did you check the "Show Conversations in separate windows"? I believe that was fixed in 16.5.185. But I could be wrong since there are still so many issues!

Matt_Ellis
Contributor II

@istrm im on 16.5.185 and dont have a "Show Conversations in separate windows" anywhere i can find

Edit, downloading 16.6.332 now to see if its fixed